Friday, February 16, 2007

The Spoken Word

If you like the website, give the radio show a listen. Every Friday night/Saturday morning you can catch us on "Sports Overnight America" on the Sports Byline USA network. The show starts at 10 p.m. Pacific, and the Wiz joins John Woolard and Fred Wallin at 11:30. With the NBA All-Star Game coming to our favorite city of Las Vegas this weekend, Jim Buzinski of Outsports.com will join us at 11:40 to talk about the reaction to John Amaechi's announcement that he is gay. After midnight, the phone lines are open (800-878-7529), and we will discuss the Charlie Weis trial and the delightful college football rule changes announced this week. You can catch the show over the Internet at Sports Byline, on the American Forces Network, which can be heard in 176 countries and U.S. territories, or on one of the Sports Byline affiliates.

4 comments:

Beatuofa said...

Are these archived or podcasted at all? With a 1 1/2 year old toddler, there's just no way I'll be able to stay up late enough to listen live, but I'd listen faithfully if I could put it on my ipod and listen at leisure.

dawizofodds said...

Mark:

Thanks for writing. The shows are supposed to be Podcast, but I've been unable to get the Podbridge software to work correctly. I just sent a message to management at Sports Byline about this and will either post the reply here or on next week's announcement about the show. Stay tuned. ...

The Wiz

Beatuofa said...

Sounds good. I don't get to check the site as often as I'd like cause blogspot is blocked at work and I have to compete with a Warcraft addicted stepson for computer time at home, but every time I visit I'm always reminding myself I need to make it a regular stop, so getting to check out the radio show would be fantastic.

dawizofodds said...

Mark:

Just a reminder that you might be able to circumvent your work's blocking of the blogspot URL by trying the other URL associated with the site: TheWizofOdds.com.

Hope that helps.

The Wiz