Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nebraska Dispatches Cessna to Baton Rouge

A private plane, a Cessna Citation CJ3 (twin-jet), left Lincoln Municipal Airport Sunday afternoon. It’s destination?

Baton Rouge, where Louisiana State defensive coordinator Bo Pelini resides.

"Are you kidding me?" said LSU athletic director Skip Bertman, who told the Lincoln Journal Star that nobody from Nebraska had contacted him to ask for permission to talk with Pelini.

“I don’t think Tom Osborne would do it any other way,” said Bertman, who added, "It's probably not absolutely, positively mandatory for an assistant. I don't suppose he felt he had to contact me, I guess."

3 comments:

Chris said...

Oh Well. 2008 looks like it will be a rebuilding year for LSU.

DCThrowback said...

All 3 UB fans breathe a sigh of relief.

Anonymous said...

Rebuilding year? They will just throw another coach into the fire that will end up winning 10 games, just like everyone else has.